Revit Textile Motorcycle Trousers Sand 3 (Black)
The Sand 3 trousers were developed alongside with the Sand 3 jacket to create an adventure suit as versatile as a Swiss army knife. Like the jacket, these trousers are made out of a tough combination of polyester ripstop and PWR|shell material to make them ready to withstand serious use and abuse. From the outside in they consist of the abrasion resistant outer shell including SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 knee protectors and SEESMART™ CE-rated hip protectors, a 100% waterproof detachable hydratex liner, and a snug detachable thermal liner. With both liners removed, the VCS zippers at the upper leg allow air to flow directly to the legs for instant cooling in hot conditions. Thanks to the grip panel at the back the Sand 3 trousers prevent sliding on the seat under acceleration or braking. Laminated reflection on the calves ensures visibility in the dark, and the YKK slide lock front closure adds comfort to the waist area. The long and short connection zippers are incorporated to allow riders to create a full connected suit with the Sand 3 jacket.
- polyester ripstop - Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- PWR|shell 500D - This material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura® - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- polyester 600D - This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch - This material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura®—a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability—and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- sure grip - Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- Lorica® - Lorica® is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection - Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex® | 3L - A 3-layer construction, the membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. This results in a waterproof and breathable membrane that is also very durable. This type of membrane also offers maximum flexibility, as it can be removed from the garment: wear the membrane inside the garment when the weather demands it, or carry it in the storage pocket when you need maximum ventilation.
48% Polyester, 38% Polyamide, 14% Other Fibres
- adjustable strap | adjustment tab
- VCS | zippers - Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- stretch panel
- short and long connection zipper - Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- adjustable protector pockets - Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- calf zippers
- grip panel at seat - The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- YKK slide lock front closure - This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won't open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won't separate until you want them to.
- prepared for Strapper suspenders - The trousers are prepared for the Strapper suspenders. The Strapper can be connected to the short connection zipper at the back and the special made Velcro attachment point on the front side. The suspenders are compatible with a selection of trousers from the REV'IT! collection.
Buy Rev'it Textile Motorbike Trousers From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore