Rev'it Tracer Air 2 OverShirt (Camo Dark Grey)
A ventilated overshirt for hot summer rides in the concrete jungle. The Tracer Air 2 combines all the functionality of a mesh jacket yet is engineered in the style of our popular overshirts. A full mesh outer shell allows for optimal airflow, helping to cool the body down on those hot day/summer rides. Extensive development has led this overshirt to look like streetwear fashion material. But take a closer look and it reveals its open structure that allows air to reach the upper body. The Tracer Air 2 sports our ultra-thin and flexible protectors at the shoulders and elbows, and this overshirt can easily be upgraded with our back protector insert. Offered in black, brown, and camo means the Tracer Air 2 facilitates the right style for everyone in need of that perfect summer product to throw on for a ride.
- PWR|shell mesh This PWR|stretch mesh is knitted in an open structure, to allow for breathability and flexibility combined with a stretch yarn for extra comfort.
- Cordura® ripstop
- safety seams The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- fully perforated outer shell
- triple needle stitching The seams have been triple stitched. This means there are three separate seams stitched parallel to each other to provide extra strength and durability.
- jeans loop The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- short connection zipper
- inner pocket | stash pockets