Revit Torque Ladies Motorcycle Jacket (Black)
The Torque Ladies jacket offers multiple-season versatility in a striking package. Thanks to a detachable hydratex® liner, the Torque Ladies is the go-to jacket for those who want to be prepared whenever the weather isn’t ideal, and for those who want to enjoy summer vibes to the fullest when the sun is out. Take out the liner and the partially ventilated jacket becomes a true summer product, allowing air to reach the upper body in order to cool you down. Equipped with our renowned CE-rated SEESMART™ protectors at the shoulders and elbows, the Torque Ladies jacket can be easily upgraded by installing our SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert.
- polyester mesh
- Artificial Leather A sythetic version of leather with a similar look.
- Polyester High Density 600D A denser construction of 600D polyester.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- detachable hydratex®|G-liner Waterproof hydratex®|G-liner coating is applied to the inside of the garment’s inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The REV’IT! hydratex®|G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection. For most products, the G-liner can not be removed. But now we made the G-liner detachable, and in some cases we add a mesh lining, to prevent the material from sticking to your skin. This maximizes comfort, while preserving the properties of the G-liner construction.
- race fit This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.
- adjustment strap | adjustment tab
- ventilation panels The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
- wind catcher behind front zipper Behind the front a panel has been installed to block the wind.
- jeans loop The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- comfort collar The comfort collar is added to products to offer more comfort in crucial places. An extra soft fabric is used for a cozy finish.
Buy REV'IT Textile Motorcycle Jackets From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
- inner pocket | stash pockets