Rev'it Sprint H2O Ladies Jacket (Black|White)
The Sprint H2O Ladies is perfect for those looking for a stripped-down, back-to-basics, waterproof jacket that protects you while riding. Engineered with a female-specific fit, it hugs women’s bodies in all the right places. Furthermore, it has been made from a lightweight yet breathable polyester outer shell and comes equipped with the ultra-thin CE-rated SEESMART™ impact protectors at the elbows and shoulders. The Sprint H2O jacket also includes a fixed hydratex®|G-liner (to keep riders dry), as well as a detachable thermal liner for chillier mornings/rides.
- Polyester 300D hexagonal
- polyester 600D This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- laminated reflective logo
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex®|G-liner This waterproof coating is applied to the inside of the garment’s inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The REV’IT! Hydratex®|G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection.
- race fit This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.
- adjustment strap | adjustment tabs
- jeans loop The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- short connection zipper
- inner pockets
- slit pockets
- Internal pocket within thermal liner The internal pocket within the thermal liner allows for additional storage and for riders to keep personal items close.