REVIT Sand 3 Motorcycle Jacket
The Sand 3 has big shoes to fill when following its predecessor, but we are happy to say it passes the task with flying colors. We elevated its utilitarian character to the next level by multiplying its Swiss army knife-like features. It starts with a tough outer shell made of polyester ripstop and PWR|shell, ready to take on outdoor adventures. From the outside in you’ll find the highly breathable and detachable hydratex® 3L membrane to ensure a 100% waterproof jacket when installed. The detachable thermal liner further expands the use of the Sand 3, even in colder conditions. Taking into account the extreme use and abuse it withstands when developing the Sand 3, we prepared it for both the Leatt and Moveo neck brace, our Challenger cooling vest, and our highly visible Vest Connector HV. A multitude of adjustment options including adjustment draw cords at the hips allow riders to optimize fit depending on the configuration they choose. Compared to the Sand 2, the Sand 3 has bigger and better ways of ventilating the arms and body, including an adjustment strap at the waist that actively promotes air to enter. Also new for the Sand 3 are our award winning SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 limb protectors, whereas the option to include a SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector remains. With plenty of storage options and shoulder bands prepared to connect an action camera, the Sand 3 opens the way for new adventures for a broad audience.
- polyester ripstop - Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- PWR|shell 500D - This material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura® - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- polyester 600D - This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- Lorica® - Lorica® is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection - Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV - The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- laminated reflection - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer
- reflective logo on neck
Waterproofing & Breathability
- detachable hydratex® | 3L - A 3-layer construction. The membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. This results in a waterproof and breathable membrane that is also very durable. This type of membrane also offers maximum flexibility, as it can be removed from the garment: wear the membrane inside the garment when the weather demands it, or take it out when you need maximum ventilation.
- 61% Polyester, 24% Polyamide, 15% Other Fibres
- flexisnap - The REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- variable height adjustment straps - These adjustment straps help fine-tune the fit of the garment for different riders. Starting by choosing the custom height of the straps—which are attached to a rail-mounted moveable glider—the rider can then easily dial in their precise fit, even while wearing gloves.
- adjustment straps
- adjustment tab
- adjustment drawcord
- VCS | zippers - Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert - The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- prepared for Leatt® and MOVEO® neck brace - Select jackets are compatible with both Leatt® and MOVEO® neck brace systems. In the case of the MOVEO® brace, the system allows riders to keep the brace attached to the jacket when taking it on and off.
- prepared for vest connector HV - The Vest connector HV allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a HV vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible EN471-certified vest offers enhanced safety.
- long and double short connection zipper - This jacket has a long connection zipper and double short connection zipper. Not only can it be paired with any pair of pants in the REV'IT! line, but its second, short connection zipper on the membrane ensures that the membrane stays in place.
- stash pockets
- membrane storage pocket - This pocket gives you the opportunity to store the membrane in a safe way and keeps the membrane within reach to allow you to attach it as soon as you need it.
- hand warmer pockets
- inner pockets
Buy REVIT MOTORCYCLE JACKET From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore