Revit One Piece Leathers Argon (Black|Neon Red)
The Argon one-piece suit is a well balanced mix of highly abrasion-resistant, partially ventilated leather and strategically placed stretch material allows you the right freedom of movement while knowing you are protected in case of an unfortunate mishap. Use it on the track or on the street since the Argon is for riders who need technology without going full-spec. CE-rated protectors come standard at the shoulders, elbows, hips and knees. For additional armor, the Argon can be upgraded with our CE-level 2 SEESOFT™ back protector insert, and the SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 divided chest protector inserts. Adding to the partial ventilation of the outer shell is the mesh collar, which allows air to reach the upper body even when tucked in behind the screen.
- Monaco cowhide This type of leather is highly abrasion resistant, long-lasting and extremely protective. It's rugged leather with a natural shine giving it an elegant look.
- PWR|shell stretch
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Artificial Leather A sythetic version of leather with a similar look.
- Betac® CE Protection The Betac® protection in our suits is the same as our heroes use in professional racing series such as MotoGP. They are CE rated for the highest level of protection. The use of Velcro makes sure they are fixed to the outer shell, preventing them from moving or turning in case of an impact.
- prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV30
- dual-comp knee slider type A Dual-comp knee sliders type A are constructed from a high-performance TPU compound, combined with an extra durable PA6 compound. Specially designed for racers who want high-performance sliders, these higher-quality compounds offer good feedback, giving you maximum durability without compromising your feel on the road. The sliders come in a pair of two, each anatomically shaped to fit either the left or the right knee, and high-quality Velcro attaches the sliders to leathers, ensuring they stay where they need to. Type A sliders are available in three colours, to fit every colour combination of your leathers, and the dual-injected colours keep the design visible even when the sliders begin to wear.
- safety seams The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
- TPU protection at shoulder
- Coccyx Protection
- 75% Leather, 19% Nylon, 4% Polyester, 2% Spandex
- race fit This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.
- partly perforated outer shell | air inlet
- hydra bag prepared | speed hump | stretch fabric
Buy REV'IT One Piece Motorcycle Leathers From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore