Revit Motorcycle Jacket Outback 3 (Black/Silver)
The Outback 3 jacket offers the essentials required for an optimal ride in various conditions: protection, ventilation and plenty of storage. A detachable and waterproof hydratex®|Mesh G-liner and detachable thermal liner will keep you dry and warm in wet and windy situations. Plenty of VCS vents for air circulation and various adjustability options all add up to competent garment. The jacket comes equipped with SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protection at the shoulders and elbows. It can then be upgraded with a SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector, Challenger Cooling Vest and Neon Connector Vest.
- polyester 600D This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- polyester ripstop Polyester yarns woven into a ripstop. Thick reinforcement threads are interwoven at regular intervals into the fabric in a crosshatch pattern known as ripstop.
- Softshell 3L
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert – type RV The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement.
- prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- laminated reflective logo
Waterproofing & Breathability
- detachable hydratex®|mesh G-liner
- flexisnap The REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- adjustment tabs
- adjustment straps
- elastic draw cord at hem
- VCS|zippers Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- collar hook The collar hook and loop allow you to draw back the front side of the collar, allowing air flow to cool the neck during warmer periods of the year without the annoying flapping of the loose collar.
- prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert The jacket is prepared for the Challenger cooling vest insert. The Challenger can be zipped directly into the outer shell with the connection zippers.
- 3D mesh protector pockets
- adjustable protector pockets Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- 3D mesh protector pockets
- double long and double short connection zipper The membrane features a long and short connection zipper and can easily be connected with any pair of pants in the REV'IT! line, ensuring that the critical waterproofing layer stays in place. But in case you are riding without the membrane; the outer shell also features a long and short zipper that connects the jacket directly to the trousers.
- cuff zipper The zipper at the cuff has several purposes. It allows for easier entry into the sleeve, provides extra ventilation on warm days, and allows you to easily wear the glove cuff under your outer shell and over your base layer.
- prepared for vest connector NEON The Vest connector NEON allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible vest offers enhanced safety.
- stash pockets
- membrane storage pocket This pocket gives you the opportunity to store the membrane in a safe way and keeps the membrane within reach to allow you to attach it as soon as you need it.
- hand warmer pockets
- napoleon pocket
- inner pockets