Rev'it Motorcycle Jacket Levante 2 (Dark Blue)
Versatile waterproof multi-season mesh jacket for adventure riding in various weather conditions. For those who don’t want to choose between a waterproof or a mesh motorcycle jacket for their adventures, the Levante 2 jacket is the silver-bullet solution. This versatile multi-season jacket has all the features you need for riding in the spring, summer, or fall. Waterproofing is provided by the easily removable hydratex|Lite 2-in-1 liner that can be stored in the back pocket when not in use and can be worn underneath or on top of the outer shell. With the liner removed, cool air can easily flow through the jacket thanks to the big mesh panels on the front, back, and arms. Warm weather is no match for this motorcycle jacket! Big storage pockets at the front and back will allow you to bring your essentials along for the ride. The Levante 2 H2O comes fully equipped with SEEFLEX CE-level 2 approved armor at the shoulders and elbows and is prepared for our SEESOFT back and chest protectors. Various adjustment tabs and straps will ensure a perfect fit to your body. Go ahead and take off on a new adventure, the versatile Levante 2 H2O motorcycle jacket will keep you comfortable and protected during journey.
- polyester dull 450D
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- laminated reflective logo
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex®|Lite Hydratex®|Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out.
- Adjustable elbow protection The adjustable elbow protection pockets allow you to tailor the CE-rated elbow protection to three different heights to perfectly fit your body and for optimal comfort while riding.
- adjustment drawcord | adjustment straps | adjustment tabs
- flexisnap The REV’IT! flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar circumference easily and personalize its fit to each rider. A jacket is often worn in more then one season, and the flexisnap makes it possible to adjust the collar within seconds. During winter a wider collar circumference accommodates combining the jacket with a balaclava or wind collar, while during summer, a wider circumference lets an all-important cooling wind into the collar.
- ventilation panels The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
- cuff zipper The zipper at the cuff has several purposes. It allows for easier entry into the sleeve, provides extra ventilation on warm days, and allows you to easily wear the glove cuff under your outer shell and over your base layer.
- double short connection zipper The membrane features a short connection zipper, ensuring that the critical waterproofing layer stays in place. But in case you are riding without the membrane; the outer shell also features a short zipper that connects the jacket directly to the trousers.
- prepared for vest connector NEON The Vest connector NEON allows you to the upgrade your jacket with a vest that quickly and easily attaches. The highly visible vest offers enhanced safety.
- soft edge at collar For extra comfort, the inside of the collar is covered with a soft fabric.
- Two-way Collar Snap Closure System The two-way collar snap closure system allows you to fold back & snap closed the front side of the collar, allowing airflow to cool the neck without it flapping in the wind. Fold it back over to keep wind out.
- inner pockets
- slit pockets
- Waterproof internal pocket at waterproof liner The internal pocket within the waterproof liner is waterproof.