Rev'it Metric Motorcycle Gloves (Black/Neon Yellow)
The partially ventilated, comfortable, short-cuffed Metric sport gloves are ideal for summer use. They feature a TPU hard-shell knuckle and palm slider, 3D air mesh panels in all the right places for maximum airflow, and are predominantly constructed of drum dyed goat leather. The Connect Finger Tip is included so riders don’t need to take their gloves off when operating touchscreens. A hook-and-loop closure at the wrist ensures a snug/perfect fit every time.
- connect finger tip fabric Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- cowhide Cowhide has been used in this garment for optimal fit and protection.
- goatskin Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch Consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are.
Lining: tricot liner Thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft—ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time.
- TPU hard-shell knuckle
- TPU hard-shell finger knuckles Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection and waterproofing.
- TPU hard-shell palm slider Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
- Composition 54% leather, 39% Polyamide, 4% Elastane, 3% Polyurethane
- Adjustment strap at wrist
Ventilation holes These gloves have ventilation holes in strategic locations, allowing air to flow to the hands for ideal breathability.
- connect finger tip Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- stretch | stretch lips
- short cuff
Buy REV'IT Motorcycle Gloves From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore