Rev'it Ladies Motorcycle WSP Gloves Crater 2 (Wind Stopper Membrane)
The female specific Crater 2 WSP Ladies glove builds on the reputation of its predecessor as a perfect glove for urban riding in wintertime, covering the needs for comfort and protection. The palm is created with abrasion-resistant drum dyed goatskin combined with PWR|shell stretch on the upper hand. Equipped with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® product technology and polar fleece to keep the cold at bay, these short-cuffed gloves sport a heavy rib covered hard-shell knuckle, a Temperfoam® palm slider and added PWR|shield knit at the palm to offer the right amount of protection.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® Product Technology Gloves engineered with GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® product technology offer absolute windproofness while being extremely breathable. They effectively protect against windchill and provide ideal moisture management. With a glove specific laminate collection we made also significant improvements to the wearers comfort. This new collection is designed to provide optimized skin comfort, improved fit and enhanced tactility and dexterity for your hands.
- goatskin drum dyed Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- PWR|shell stretch
- connect finger tip fabric Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- flock PU Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- PWRIOxford Polyamide–better known as Nylon-is a collection of polymers that form an excellent resistance to wear and tear as well as a low friction coefficient to reduce air resistance. Oxford is a basket-like durable and lightweight weave that gives a sophisticated, shiny surface to the material.
- heavy rib
- polar fleece Polar fleece is a wool-like napped insulating fabric made from a type of polyester called polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
- Heavy rib covered hard shell knuckle The heavy rib material over the strong hard shell knuckles give gloves a bolder look while keeping hands safe; adding texture and dimension to our hand protection.
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Temperfoam® Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- PWR|shield knit PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- 37% Polyester, 28% Polyamide, 26% Leather, 6% Polyurethane, 3% Other Fibres
Fit city fit
- Adjustment strap at wrist The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- connect finger tip Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- visor wiper The material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function. It helps clear water or moisture off the visor for better visibility when riding in wet weather.
- knitted cuff The knitted cuffs block wind to keep you warm and comfortable.