|Home PageWomens Textile JeansRevit Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Tornado 2 (Black)||
Revit Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Tornado 2 (Black) £229.49
REV'IT Womens Motorcycle Trousers Tornado 2
The Tornado 2 for Ladies received a similar upgrade as the men's version. Safety levels have been improved with SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 and SEESMART™ protectors. Both protectors are extremely flexible, breathable, ventilated and meet the highest standards of impact protection. Additional quality upgrades include features like grip panels at the seat, adjustable protector pockets, a YKK slide lock front closure and fittings for the Strapper suspenders.
• Outer shell polyester rib | Polyester fabric is a mainstay of REV’IT! garments, providing the stylish silhouette that our apparel is known for. This polyester fabric features a specific rib weave, for optimal performance.
• PWR | shell 75D mesh |The open-weave constructed PWR|shell features a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability.
• PWR | shell 1000D |This material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura® - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
• PWR | shell 500D stretch | This material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR | shell takes the best properties of Cordura®—a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability—and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR | shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
• PWR | wax 500D | This PWR|shell material has a wax coating for a slightly dull look.
• Insulation detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & membrane | In these garments we have added a thermal liner to the detachable hydratex® | G-liner. This becomes one layer that can be easily removed on warm, dry days, and easily added when you need protection from the rain and cold.
• Protection Waterproofing & Breathability detachable hydratex® | G-liner Waterproof hydratex® | G-liner coating is applied to the inside of the garment’s inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The REV’IT! hydratex® | G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection. For most products, the G-liner can not be removed. But now we made the G-liner detachable, and in some cases we add a mesh lining, to prevent the material from sticking to your skin. This maximizes comfort, while preserving the properties of the G-liner construction.
• Protection SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection | Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
• SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection
• Visibility laminated reflection | Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
• Composition 86% Polyamide, 14% Polyester
• Fit tour fit | regular
• Adjustability adjustment straps | adjustment tab
• Ventilation ventilation panels
• Prepared for Strapper suspenders |The trousers are prepared for the Strapper suspenders. The Strapper can be connected to the short connection zipper at the back and the special made Velcro attachment point on the front side. The suspenders are compatible with a selection of trousers from the REV'IT! collection.
• YKK slide lock front closure | This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won't open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won't separate until you want them to.
• short connection zipper |stretch lips | elastic |
• stretch panel above knee protector pockets | Thanks to the stretch panel located just above the inside lining’s protector pocket, the protector stretches to make more room and thereby won’t create tension when in a sitting position.
• adjustable protector pockets |Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
• easy entrance zipper
• grip panel at seat |The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
• Pockets | slit pockets
Seen a lower price elsewhere? The Visor Shop will do our best to match any price request, simply click below