Rev'it Ladies Motorcycle Trousers Horizon 2 - FPT081
Whereas the Horizon 2 Ladies jacket offers different ventilation panels than the men's version, the trousers offer the exact same functionality albeit with a feminine fit. This means they also offer the VCS|panels with the VCS|Aquadefence system that can turn laminated 100% waterproof trousers into highly ventilating trousers without having to stop. The secret lies in the use of Fidlock® magnetic fasteners, which can be operated while riding and which keep the panels open to promote air entering. By laminating the hydratex® membrane directly to the PWR|shell outer material, these trousers are waterproof and breathable with little to no water pickup. SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 knee protectors come standard as do the extremely thin yet CE-rated SEESMART™ hip protectors. The detachable thermal liner allows for riding in colder conditions while grip panels at the back prevent the rider from sliding on the seat under acceleration or braking. Together with the Horizon 2 Ladies jacket these trousers create a fully laminated suit, perfect when conditions drift away from ideal.
- PWR | shell 500D stretch 2L This stretch variant of the PWR|shell fabric has an extra coating to increase the garment's water repellency. It also provides maximum elasticised support for the body under racing conditions.
- PWR | shell 1000D 2L This material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura® - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- PWR | shell 500D stretch This material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR | shell takes the best properties of Cordura®—a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability—and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR | shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- sure grip Sure grip fabric or leather features a special, texturized print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- Lorica® Lorica® is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex® | lite Hydratex® | Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out.
- 81% Polyamide, 19% Polyurethane
- adjustment straps | adjustment tab
- VCS | aquadefence When opened the aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind- and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable. (EU patent EP 2574249, US patent US 13/630.520)
- stretch panel
- short and long connection zipper Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- adjustable protector pockets Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- calf zippers
- YKK slide lock front closure This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won't open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won't separate until you want them to.
- grip panel at seat The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- VCS | panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener Removable panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. The panels can be kept open due to the FidLock magnetic Fastener. The Fidlock® magnetic fastener not only uses the attraction but also the repulsion of magnets. This leads to a robust closure with high locking strength that can still be easily opened with one hand while riding.