Rev'it Ladies Motorcycle Jacket Afterburn H2O (Dark Navy)
The Afterburn H2O Ladies jacket is engineered with safety and style in mind. Protection comes in the form of SEESMART™ CE-rated armor at the elbows and shoulders, while there’s also an option to upgrade the safety element by adding our CE-level 2 SEESOFT™ back protector insert. Furthermore, the highly abrasion-resistant exterior provides an added level of safety. Style comes via its streamlined silhouette. Practicality is found in the detachable thermal liner, detachable hood, and various pockets. The hydratex®|mesh G-liner ensures a dry arrival at your destination.
- high density softshell 3L Softshell is a class of woven material used to make clothing more breathable more flexible, and durable. It is highly comfortable and will keep the rider dry and warm.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- laminated reflective logo
laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex®|G-liner This waterproof coating is applied to the inside of the garment’s inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The REV’IT! Hydratex®|G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection.
- 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- race fit This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.
- adjustment straps | adjustment drawcord
- VCS|zippers Our VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.
- detachable hood with adjustment straps The zip-on hood can be easily removed from the coat. With the adjustment straps you can change the size of the hood to your personal preferences.
- jeans loop The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- short connection zipper
- Internal pocket within thermal liner The internal pocket within the thermal liner allows for additional storage and for riders to keep personal items close.
- inner pocket | slit pockets
Buy Rev'it Jackets From The VisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore