Revit Ladies Gloves Xena 3 (Black/White)
The REV’IT Xena 3 Ladies gloves offer protection and looks to match our Xena 3 Ladies one-piece suit, as well as our Xena 3 Ladies jacket and trousers combination. They offer a true women's fit glove with racing protection, such as a hard knuckle protector, a TPU hard shell palm slider, a hard shell little finger protector, and a TPU wrist protector fitted to the double closure long cuff. Highly abrasion-resistant leather offers unsurpassed hand armor in case of an unfortunate mishap, and offers the optimal freedom of movement to get the perfect feel from the handlebars.
- goatskin Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- cowhide Cowhide has been used in this garment for optimal fit and protection.
- synthetic PU leather Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- tri-fleece liner This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- TPU hard-shell knuckle
- EVA foam EVA is one of the materials popularly known as 'expanded rubber' or 'foam rubber'. EVA is used as a shock absorber in many REV’IT! products.
- PWR|yarn PWR|yarn is a 100% nylon thread with a unique internal bonding, which imparts excellent durability, high tensile and breaking strength, and ultimate abrasion resistance. Its strength comes from its unique structure, as a 3-wired yarn with an extra 4th wire spun into it. This 4th wire is heated to bond with the other 3 threads, so it will never unravel or split open. Seams with PWR|yarn hold under even the most extreme stress, and are perfect for outer seams on gloves and garments.
- TPU hard-shell palm slider Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
- TPU Cuff protector We use Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) - a highly durable synthetic material – at the cuff of these gloves to add additional impact protection and to optimize sliding in the event of a mishap.
- 60% Leather, 20% Polyester, 20% Polyurethane
- adjustable hook and loop closure The stretch panel at the calf is covered with a hook and loop pile fastener for an adjustable fit.
- Adjustment strap at wrist The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- Ventilation holes These gloves have ventilation holes in strategic locations, allowing air to flow to the hands for ideal breathability.
- double cuff closure | stretch lips | long cuff
- outside stitching The PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
Buy REV'IT Motorcycle Gloves From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore