REV'IT Ladies Gloves Mosca H2O (Black)
Keep hands dry and comfortable during wet weather rides with the fully waterproof Mosca H2O Ladies gloves. The female-specific fit gloves offer great protection features and a stylish design, as well as wind and waterproofing properties, provided by the hydratex® waterproof liner. The Mosco H2O Ladies gloves are perfectly suited for spring and fall riding conditions, and when riding in the city, they’re great for winter use as well. The outer shell is made of an abrasion-resistant 2-way stretch material combined with lightweight and comfortable leather palm. Furthermore, hands are fully protected thanks to an EVA foam palm slider, plus thumb and knuckle protectors combined with a lightweight visco-elastic knuckle.
2-way stretch This material stretches in both way, ensuring comfort under pressure while following the body's contours once tension is released.
- automan stretch Another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort.
flock PU Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
goatskin with WR finish Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the fabric’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch Consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are.
tri-fleece liner This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- visco-elastic knuckle These knuckle protectors are made from visco-elastic rubber. This material ensures the knuckles are protected, while the elasticity allows the hand to move naturally and in full comfort. EVA foam finger knuckles
- PWR|shield at Palm PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm.
- TPR palm slider
Waterproofing & Breathability
hydratex®|Z-liner A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- 31% Leather, 62% Polyuamide, 4% Polyurethane, 2% Elastane, 1% Polyester,
Buy Rev'it Motorcycle Gloves From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore