Rev'it Ladies Boots Quest OutDry
The Quest OutDry Ladies Boots are on par with our ambition to offer serious touring products to both men and women. Like the Gravel OutDry boots they are built with rugged materials and quality components that last. The Vibram® Mile sole offers safety, control and comfort both on and off the bike. The breathable OutDry® waterproof barrier is laminated directly to the outer shell, preventing water from coming entering and avoiding water pickup. The Eclair Prym reinforced zipper is installed for long lasting performance, once again emphasizing that these boots mean business. The 3D mesh lining and the elastic inserts at the calf and ankle all contribute to the overall feeling of comfort these boots deliver.
- omega cow leather
- coated cow leather Coated leather has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won't notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won't feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- injected ankle cup
- thermoformed shin guard Heat is used to form this shin plate to the shape of the very vulnerable area, so it requires an exact, customized fit. The REV’IT! shin plate conforms exactly to your body for ultimate protection.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- OutDry® OutDry® uses a one-piece patented construction that creates a waterproof and surprisingly breathable barrier. This impenetrable layer is heat-bonded directly to the outer fabric, leaving no seams or gaps, and no way for water to get in. OutDry® technology ensures the outer fabric won’t pick up water while improving fit and dexterity, resulting in a lighter, more comfortable boot - and a drier foot.
- 90% Leather, 10% Polyester, Soles 100% Rubber
- adjustable hook and loop closure The stretch panel at the calf is covered with a hook and loop pile fastener for an adjustable fit.
- Vibram® Mile Sole The development of this Vibram Mile Sole is based on years of experience by Vibram® and is designed specifically for Touring orientated Motorcycle Riding. The lug design of the sole is developed by Vibram® to handle just about everything you throw at it, where the little square lugs provide multi-point traction when shifting while the inclined lug design provide forwards traction when maneuvering the motorbike as well provide grip when walking. The compound of the sole is chosen specifically to maintain its performance also in low temperatures making this sole a whole year round companion for motorcycle riding.
- reinforced heel
- reinforced toe
- TPU gear shift pad An additional panel has been placed on the foot top to protect the boot from the gear shifter. This extra layer has a rippled texture for a sure grip while shifting.
- anatomically shaped foot bed The anatomically shaped foot bed has been incorporated to support the foot for both comfort and safety.
- PP insole with integrated shank To avoid torsion, the sole features a layer of polypropylene, while a reinforced polypropylene rib from the heel to the shank adds extra support for standing on the foot pegs. To ensure walking remains comfortable, the front end of the sole is equipped with grooves for flexibility.
- anatomically shaped ankle cup The ankle area has been padded and reinforced for comfort, and to support proper foot position.
- ECLAIR PRYM reinforced zipper The heavy duty zipper’s extraordinary pulling strength can withstand repeated abuse. The teeth of this zipper are twice as large and twice as strong as a regular zipper’s teeth. Additional webbing and yarn make this zipper extra durable.
- gusseted zipper with protection edge A leather gusset behind the zipper has been installed for rain, wind and dirt proofing. A protective edge is stitched right behind the zipper to avoid the zipper from grabbing the gusset.
- 3D mesh lining This open-loft three-dimensional mesh enhances the breathability of the boot.
- elastic insert at calf An elastic insert at the calf will stretch as needed and gives you the option to wear your trousers inside or over these boots.
- elastic insert at ankle A cleverly positioned stretch panel allows for natural movement for the ankle.
Buy REV'IT Womens Motorcycle Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore