Rev'It Motorcycle Jeans Vendome 2
The Vendome 2 is the entry level product to our jeans range, offering protection that surpasses a regular denim/aramid combination while using a single layer construction of Cordura® denim. Impact protection comes from included SEESMART™ knee protectors which are upgradable with similar protection for the hips.
- 12.5oz Cordura® denim with COOLMAX® element Cordura® denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA® denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX® fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura® denim and COOLMAX® are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at knee SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- prepared for SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at hip
- safety stitching Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. REV’IT! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002).
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflection
- 50% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- zipper fly front closure
- comfort seat We’ve relocated the crotch seams of a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike—especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated.
- triple needle stitching The seams have been triple stitched. This means there are three separate seams stitched parallel to each other to provide extra strength and durability.
- safety stitching
- extra comfort by mechanical stretch Stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable.
- moisture-wicking function by COOLMAX® element The COOLMAX® element in this garment keeps riders dry and comfortable. COOLMAX® consists of multi-channel fibres that form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly.
- Pockets five pockets
Buy REV'IT Kevlar Motorcycle Jeans From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore