Revit Jacket Target Air (Black)
The Target Air jacket is part of the dark collection and conceals its MotoGP-derived technology within its blacked-out parts. That said, despite its dark hue, the ventilated jacket is ideal for summer use. Equipped with our renowned CE-rated SEESMART™ protectors at the shoulders and elbows, the Target Air’s safety components can also easily be upgraded by installing our CE-level 2 SEESOFT™ back protector insert. Furthermore, add our divided SEESOFT™ chest protector inserts for an even stronger safety component. The fully ventilated, race-fit Target Air is ideal for summer use, but for those looking to go out on colder mornings, we’ve installed a detachable thermal liner.
- Monaco Performance cowhide The top-spec Monaco performance cowhide has been used in this product.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- rib knit
- prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- TPU protection at shoulder
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- 52% Leather, 45% Polyester, 3% Polyamide
- race fit This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.
- ventilation panels The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
- wind catcher behind front zipper Behind the front a panel has been installed to block the wind.
- jeans loop The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- knitted collar | knitted cuffs and collar at outer jacket | short connection zipper
- inner pocket | stash pockets
Buy REV'IT Motorcycle Leather Jackets From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore