REV'IT Gore-Tex Motorcycle Gloves Kryptonite 2 GTX
For riders who want fashionable hand protection in the urban jungle. The Kryptonite 2 GTX gloves are waterproof thanks to the laminated GORE-TEX membrane, keeping hands dry when it rains, yet allowing them to breathe on the days when it warms up. The strong outer shell is equipped with a hard knuckle protector to make sure both the demands for abrasion resistance, as well as impact protection are met. Also included is a knitted cuff, which a small yet highly effective wrist closure strap that makes sure the Kryptonite 2 GTX gloves fit perfectly while keeping that last bit of wind chill away from hands.
- goatskin Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- PWR|shell twill stretch PWR|shell twill stretch combines unique and sought-after functionalities: high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability into an all-inclusive knitted fabric. This is the stretch variant which provides maximal elasticized support. Additionally, this fabric is woven in twill. The unique weave features a diagonal parallel pattern, adding a stylish look and feel to the fabric.
- flock PU Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- 3M™ Thinsulate® G Thinsulate® G insulation features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry.
- high loft fur liner This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat.
- tri-fleece liner This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- TPR finger knuckles
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- PWR|shield at Palm PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm.
- TPU hard-shell knuckle
Waterproofing & Breathability
- GORE-TEX gloves + Gore grip technology GORE-TEX gloves liners are durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. The Gore grip technology uses an innovative layer construction by which they provide better dexterity and tactility for optimum performance.
Composition 46% Leather, 28% Polyamide, 22% Polyester, 4% Polyurethane
- Adjustment strap at wrist The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- connect finger tip Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- knitted cuff The knitted cuffs block wind to keep you warm and comfortable.
Buy REV'IT Motorcycle Gloves From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore