REV'IT Motorcycle Gloves Sand 3 (Black)
The ongoing popularity of our Sand gloves asked for an evolution to aligned it with our Sand 3 adventure suit. The already fresh character of the glove has been improved to highlight its strong assets and add new styling to the mix. The combination of drum dyed goatskin and Air stretch mesh gives it its abrasion resistant and extremely comfortable attributes, making it the choice of gloves even for many riders not interested in offroading. The TPR ventilated knuckles at the fingers, knuckles and thumbs provide protection while providing unlimited freedom of movement. PWR|shield at the palm increases the abrasion resistance of the gloves, while a TPR palm slider is added to ensure a controlled slide in case of an unfortunate mishap.
- goatskin drum dyed Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- air stretch mesh This knitted fabric has an open structure, for ventilation while riding, combined with a stretch yarn for extra comfort.
- PWR|shell 500D stretch This material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100 percent high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura®—a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, excellent durability—and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion- and tear resistance properties are.
- Connect finger tip leather Never remove your gloves to answer your phone or use your navigation system again. The connect fingertip leather has been developed specifically to operate touch screens.
- automan stretch Another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort.
- tri-fleece liner This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- TPR finger knuckles
- Temperfoam® Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- PWR|shield knit PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- PWR|yarn PWR|yarn is a 100% nylon thread with a unique internal bonding, which imparts excellent durability, high tensile and breaking strength, and ultimate abrasion resistance. Its strength comes from its unique structure, as a 3-wired yarn with an extra 4th wire spun into it. This 4th wire is heated to bond with the other 3 threads, so it will never unravel or split open. Seams with PWR|yarn hold under even the most extreme stress, and are perfect for outer seams on gloves and garments.
- TPR flexible ventilated knuckles
- TPR palm slider
- TPR thumb protector
- 63% Leather, 19% Polyamide, 13% Elastane, 3% Polyester, 2% Polyurethane
- ventilation panels
- ventilated TPR injected knuckles
- outside stitching The PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
- grip patch A grip patch is made with a texturized pattern to deliver a superb grip performance.
- connect finger tip Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- short cuff
Buy Rev'it Motorcycle Gloves From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore