Rev'it Gloves Quantum 2 (White|Black)
Engineered to perform, built to last and to protect, the long-cuffed Quantum 2 gloves have been designed to look great with any of our one-piece suits or sport jackets in the Quantum collection. Race-spec knuckles, finger, palm, and cuff protection and sliders, are just a few incorporated features. Supple yet strong drum dyed goatskin and cowhide leather and stretch panels protect hands and allow for freedom of movement. An adjustment strap at the wrist and an adjustment tab at the cuff ensure the Quantum 2 gloves stay secure while riding.
- goatskin Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- cowhide Cowhide has been used in this garment for optimal fit and protection.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- synthetic PU leather Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- tri-fleece liner This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- TPU hard-shell knuckle
- TPU hard-shell finger knuckles Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection and waterproofing.
- TPU hard-shell little finger protector
- TPU hard-shell thumb protector Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection against impact and to optimize sliding.
- TPU hard-shell palm slider Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
- TPU Cuff protector We use Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) - a highly durable synthetic material – at the cuff of these gloves to add additional impact protection and to optimize sliding in the event of a mishap.
- safety stitching Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. REV’IT! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact.
- 72% Leather, 15% Polyester, 13% Polyurethane
- adjustment tab
- Adjustment strap at wrist The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- Ventilation holes These gloves have ventilation holes in strategic locations, allowing air to flow to the hands for ideal breathability.
- outside stitching The PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
- stretch lips
- long cuff
- grip & control panel The suede inside calf cover serves to protect both the zipper and the bike from damage. 3D grooves in the suede improve leg grip.