REV'IT Gloves Pandora (Black)
The leather Pandora gloves have ventilation panels on the fingers, thumb, back of hand and cuff, making them ideal for warm weather rides. The SEESOFT™ knuckle protection makes them as safe as they are comfortable.
- goatskin drum dyed Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- 2-way stretch This material stretches in both way, ensuring comfort under pressure while following the body's contours once tension is released.
- PU coated fabric
- 3D SEESOFT™ knuckle The knuckle consists of high impact absorbing SEESOFT™ material. This specially 3D designed anatomically shaped knuckle effectively reduces the energy transmitted in case of impact and offers the highest levels of both protection and comfort.
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
- PWR|shield knit PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- Temperfoam® underneath knuckle
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- 73% Leather, 18% Polyamide, 6% Polyester, 2% Polyurethane, 1% Elastane
- Elastic at wrist
- short cuff
Buy Rev'it Motorcycle Gloves From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore