REV'IT Motorcycle Gloves Kinetic (Black| Anthracite)
The Kinetic gloves redefine the standard when it comes to summer hand protection. The graphic designs range from muted ton-sur-ton hues to more colorful variants. By incorporating a new type of lightweight, high-quality knitting technology, we have managed to not only create a completely different look but – even more importantly – a pair of gloves with a unique feel. With a neoprene cuff, and stretch at the fingers and back of hand, hands remain comfortable. The injected, flexible knuckle protection element and Temperfoam® shock absorbing insert panels add to the overall safety and comfort level of the wearer. The Connect Finger Tip is standard so riders don’t need to take their gloves off when operating touchscreens. A hook-and-loop closure at the wrist ensures a snug/perfect fit every time.
- automan stretch Another type of stretch fabric, Automan is used to maintain protection while riding, but with a form-fitting and elastic silhouette that maximizes comfort.
- connect finger tip fabric Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- goatskin with WR finish Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the fabric’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- neoprene Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- PWR|knit PWR|knit is created through a unique technique that uses 100% high-performance polyamide yarns which are knitted together. The result is a cut, tear, and abrasion resistant fabric that feels extremely comfortable and soft.
- tricot liner Thanks to its unique close knit weave pattern Tricot is smooth on one side, while sporting texture on the other side. This makes it sturdy and soft—ideal to use in a comfortable and durable liner that will hold its shape for a very long time.
- injected ventilated flex knuckle This knuckle protection is injected in the upper material which makes it very flexible and abrasion resistant. Due to its structure it ventilates very well while keeping you safe.
- Temperfoam® knuckle
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles The self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- PWR|shield at Palm PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm.
- 62% Leather, 22% Polyamide, 11% Elastane, 2% Polyurethane 1% Polyester, 2% Other
- fully perforated panels These panels are fully perforated, allowing air to go through over the entire surface of the panel.
- pull tab Fasten the pull tab at the cuff and cold wind is prevented from entering the sleeve, keeping your arms in the comfort zone
- grip & control panel The suede inside calf cover serves to protect both the zipper and the bike from damage. 3D grooves in the suede improve leg grip.
- connect finger tip Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- Short cuff
Buy Rev'it Motorcycle Gloves From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore