Rev'it Gloves Jerez 3 (Red-Black)
We've given the Jerez 3 Gloves a design update whileretaining its core safety and ergonomic features. We have added a double TPU hard-shell palm slider to these MotoGP derived gloves.
- kangaroo leather Compared with cowhide, kangaroo leather is known specifically for its lighter weight and higher abrasion resistance. This provides greater protection in case of a fall on the roadway.
- Pittards® goat Armortan® WR100X This leather structure is constructed from microscopic fibrils, which are randomly intertwined to form fibre bundles. Armortan® encases these fibril bundles with microscopic, ceramic armour-plates, which are more resistant to abrasion. This increases the durability of the leather by preventing wear on contact surfaces and materials. The leather has also been processed specifically to improve breathability and overall comfort.
- Pittards® goat Digital™ WR100X The Pittards® WR100X tanning process provides excellent water repellence and very low water-uptake, for greater insulation benefits. The unique Pittards® water-resistant technology limits water-uptake into the fibre structure. This guarantees excellent grip and sensitivity, even under the most adverse conditions. The result is optimum grip and maximum control, ride after ride.
- 3D air mesh This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- synthetic PU leather Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
- TPU hard-shell finger knuckles Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection and waterproofing.
- TPU hard-shell little finger protector
- TPU hard-shell thumb protector Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection against impact and to optimize sliding.
- double TPU hard-shell palm slider One slider has been placed on the right side of the palm to protect the triquetrum bone. The second slider has been placed on the left side to protect the scaphoid bone. The palm sliders are made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of the glove is highly increased with these sliders reducing the risk for the rider significantly.
- ventilated dual comp protector The dual-comp protector consists of a 3D, pre-shaped honeycomb structure of TPU material, topped by an aluminum high-impact shield, for ultimate sliding. This lightweight hard part increases the level of protection significantly, without adding the considerable weight of traditional plastic hard parts. The dual comp protectors have been perforated to allow airflow to enter the gloves keeping your hands cool and comfortable.
- dual-comp protector TPU aluminium protector at shoulders, elbows, and knuckles. The dual-comp protector consists of a 3D, pre-shaped honeycomb structure of TPU material, topped by an aluminium high-impact shield, for ultimate sliding. This lightweight hard part increases the level of protection significantly, without adding the considerable weight of traditional plastic hard parts. When fighting G-forces, every gram counts! Under the shoulder and elbow parts is ergonomically shaped, CE-approved armour, perfectly placed to maximize impact-resistance while preserving freedom of movement.
- Temperfoam® Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- TRYONIC Impact Protection Technology
- 91% Leather, 9% Polyamide
- comfort adjustment strap | double adjustment tab
- outside stitching | stretch lips | Pittards® Digital™ grip patches | double cuff closure | regular cuff | harmonica construction