REV'IT Motorcycle Gloves Hydra 2 H2O
Lined with Thinsulate® G and polar fleece, the Hydra 2 H2O gloves are designed to help riders cope with cold and wet urban days. Our renowned hydratex® membrane is used in a Z-Liner construction with McFit® technology to keep things comfortable and dry during any ride. The outer shell is constructed with multiple materials; abrasion-resistant drum dyed goatskin covers the palm while the upper hand is carried out in PWR|shell stretch. For protection, the Hydra 2 H2O gloves are equipped with our heavy rib covered hard-shell knuckle, a Temperfoam® palm slider, Temperfoam® finger and thumb knuckles and an additional layer of PWR|shield at the palm.
- goatskin drum dyed Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- connect finger tip fabric Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- flock PU Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- heavy rib
- PWR|shell stretch
- PU coated fabric
- 3M™ Thinsulate® G Thinsulate® G insulation features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing a garment to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time. The spacious air pockets also allow a garment to remain lightweight and quick to dry.
- polar fleece Polar fleece is a wool-like napped insulating fabric made from a type of polyester called polyethylene terephthalate (PET).
- Heavy rib covered hard shell knuckle The heavy rib material over the strong hard shell knuckles give gloves a bolder look while keeping hands safe; adding texture and dimension to our hand protection.
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles The self-contouring foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
- Temperfoam® Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
- PWR|shield knit PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex®|Z-liner with McFit® technology
- 44% Leather, 41% Polyamide, 10% Polyester, 5% Polyurethane
- Adjustment strap at wrist The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- connect finger tip Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- visor wiper The material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function. It helps clear water or moisture off the visor for better visibility when riding in wet weather.
- knitted cuff The knitted cuffs block wind to keep you warm and comfortable.
Buy REV'IT Motorcycle Gloves From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore