REVIT Motorcycle Gloves Boxxer 2 H2O (Waterproof Gloves)
The Boxxer 2 H2O gloves come with a knitted cuff and ensures the wrist area is closed off snugly to prevent wind chill from finding the hands. These popular short-cuffed gloves include a fixed hydratex® membrane; making it both waterproof and breathable. A hard knuckle protector is incorporated in the strong outer shell, which together, makes sure both impact protection and abrasion resistance are up to spec in case a ride ends less fortunately. The wrist adjustment tab is the final key in making sure these urban riding gloves as popular as they are.
- goatskin Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- suede leather with WR finish
- Fiberfill® Fiberfill® consists of 100% polyester and offers excellent insulation. Fiberfill® is light so it does not weigh down garments. It is resistant to moisture and it will actually shed water rather than absorb it. Fiberfill is a manmade material and therefore anti-allergic and easy to care for.
- tri-fleece liner This polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, and brushed to provide extra warmth without adding any bulk. The lining wicks moisture away, to prevent hands from getting damp.
- goatskin covered hard-shell knuckle The protective hard-shell knuckle features a goatskin covering to create a smooth look.
- EVA foam finger knuckles
- EVA foam EVA is one of the materials popularly known as 'expanded rubber' or 'foam rubber'. EVA is used as a shock absorber in many REV’IT! products.
- PWR|shield at Palm PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance levels. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm.
- Temperfoam® palm slider
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex®|Z-liner A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
Composition 86% Leather, 14% Polyamide
- Adjustment strap at wrist The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- knitted cuffs
- stretch lips
- visor wiper The material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function. It helps clear water or moisture off the visor for better visibility when riding in wet weather.
Buy REVIT MOTORCYCLE GLOVES From The VisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore