Rev'it Gloves Anderson H2O
The Anderson H2O gloves have been engineered with the urban commuter in mind; an urban commuter that needs a heavy-duty pair of hand protection to keep them warm and protected. The combination of textile and leather gives it its classy good looks, while a hydratex®|Z-liner membrane gives it its waterproofing characteristics.
- goatskin drum dyed with WR finish Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- polyester 600D This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- flock PU Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
- THERMOLITE® Thermolite® insulation material is very soft, with a very high insulation capacity. REV’IT! uses two specific kinds of Thermolite®: Thermolite® Plus and Thermolite® Active.
- high loft fur liner This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat.
- visco-elastic knuckle These knuckle protectors are made from visco-elastic rubber. This material ensures the knuckles are protected, while the elasticity allows the hand to move naturally and in full comfort.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex®|Z-liner A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
- 50% Leather, 50% Polyester
- visor wiper The material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function. It helps clear water or moisture off the visor for better visibility when riding in wet weather.
- connect finger tip Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.