Rev'it Bowery Motorcycle Jacket (Black)
The Bowery takes the traditional wax cotton look and applies it to a short jacket that covers the basic needs for riding in style in the wintertime. Thanks to the incorporated hydratex® membrane, it is fully waterproof. There’s also a detachable thermal liner to add warmth when needed. SEESMART™ protection is included at the shoulders and elbows while comfort panels at the upper back allow for full freedom of movement.
- Polycotton 2L Polycotton is a blend of polyester and cotton, combining the natural and manmade materials. With its two layer construction the fabric absorbs very little water and dries quickly.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex®|Lite Hydratex®|Lite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inner surface of the outer shell features a waterproof coating with micropores, which keeps rain and wind out.
- 65% Polyamide, 35% Cotton
- comfort panels The comfort panels at the upper back allow for more freedom of movement when sitting in a riding position. Due to the pleats at the shoulder the jacket becomes more flexible.
- V-flap at cuff The V-flap is installed behind the zipper at the cuff to block wind.
- chest pockets | inner pockets