Rev'it Boots Scout H2O
The Scout H2O’s design is based on a traditional hiking shoe and features the same venerable characteristics that will appeal to tour and city riders alike. The durable construction offers excellent foot support and stability. The REV'IT! by Vibram® sole makes walking comfortable while providing excellent grip and protective properties. A waterproof hydratex® liner and the gusseted tongue ensure the foot are kept dry. Reflection, a gear shift pad, and an anatomically shaped foot bed are just a few examples of its many quality features.
- coated leather Coated leather has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant.
- suede leather Suede is a type of leather with a napped finish. Due to its texture and open pores, suede can absorb liquids quickly. We use suede as a visor wiper on our gloves, putting its absorbency to good use for keeping your field of vision clear.
- PWR|shell 500D This material is REV’IT!’s take on Cordura®. Consisting of 100% high-performance Polyamide yarns, PWR|shell takes the best properties of Cordura® - high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability - and puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. PWR|shell provides high-performance protection for every rider.
- thermoformed heel cup The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won't notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- thermoformed toecap The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won't feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- injected ankle cup
Waterproofing & Breathability
- hydratex® | Z-liner A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! Hydratex® | Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! Hydratex® | Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
Composition 65% Leather, 35% Polyester, Soles 100% Rubber
- quick lace system
- adjustable hook and loop closure The stretch panel at the calf is covered with a hook and loop pile fastener for an adjustable fit.
- reinforced heel
- reinforced toe
- TPU gear shift pad An additional panel has been placed on the foot top to protect the boot from the gear shifter. This extra layer has a rippled texture for a sure grip while shifting.
- anatomically shaped foot bed The anatomically shaped foot bed has been incorporated to support the foot for both comfort and safety.
- PP insole with integrated shank To avoid torsion, the sole features a layer of polypropylene, while a reinforced polypropylene rib from the heel to the shank adds extra support for standing on the foot pegs. To ensure walking remains comfortable, the front end of the sole is equipped with grooves for flexibility.
- anatomically shaped ankle cup The ankle area has been padded and reinforced for comfort, and to support proper foot position.
- gusseted tongue On the inside the tongue has been stitched to the sides to keep out wind, water and dirt.
- 3D mesh lining This open-loft three-dimensional mesh enhances the breathability of the boot.
- easy entrance pull strap A heavy-duty pull strap at the calf for ease of entry is made of a webbing that can handle the strongest of tugs.
- Vibram® Elevation Sole REV’IT!’s in-house developed Vibram® Elevation sole features a fully-rubber construction. The Vibram® Mont compound of the sole is specifically chosen for durability, strength, protection and for its continuous performance in both hot and cold temperatures. The large contact patches found at the heel and toe enhance grip and stability, while the open-lug, asymmetrical pattern helps with balance on the bike yet follows the natural flow of your step for maximum comfort off the bike. The Vibram® Elevation sole is created for the touring rider that might also find themselves in a light off-road situation and is compliant with CE (EN13634) testing standards.
Buy Rev'it Motorcycle Boots From The VisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore