Rev'it Alpha Motorcycle Trousers / Chinos (Black)
With ever evolving techniques at our disposal, we introduce the Alpha chino. Made out of our renowned and award winning combination of Cordura® denim and PWR|shield they offer unsurpassed tear and abrasion resistance while looking exactly like your everyday chino pants thanks to the deep front pockets and the subtle back pockets. The COOLMAX® element found in the Cordura® denim ensures moisture gets wicked away from the body in hot conditions. SEESMART™ knee protectors come standard at the knees, with the option to include them in the hip area as well. The protector pockets are incorporated using the side seams letting the front of the trousers sport a clean look. Mechanical stretch material combined with the comfort seat offer incredible comfort while riding, and the Alpha’s size range is offered in a short, regular, and long version.
- 10oz Cordura® stretch denim with COOLMAX® element Cordura® denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA® denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX® fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura® denim and COOLMAX® are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool.
- polycotton twill Polycotton is a mixture of polyester and cotton, combining natural and manmade material. The polycotton is woven into a twill. Twill has a diagonal weave structure that’s durable and drapes well.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection
- prepared for SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection
- double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with a double layer of PWR | shield for extra safety.
- safety stitchingStitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. REV’IT! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002).
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflection
- 75% Cotton, 25% Polyamide
- zipper fly front closure
- comfort seat We’ve relocated the crotch seams of a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike—especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated.
- triple needle stitching The seams have been triple stitched. This means there are three separate seams stitched parallel to each other to provide extra strength and durability.
- safety stitching
- extra comfort by mechanical stretch Stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable.
- moisture-wicking function by COOLMAX® element The COOLMAX® element in this garment keeps riders dry and comfortable. COOLMAX® consists of multi-channel fibres that form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly.
- back pocket | hand warmer pockets
Buy REV'IT Kevlar Motorcycle Jeans From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle SuperStore