Revit Airwave 3 Ladies Motorcycle Jacket (Black)
The Airwave 3 Ladies jacket is created with PWR|shell mesh panels at the front, back, and arms, allowing for a continuous flow of air to keep the rider cool out on the open road. Abrasion-resistant stretch ripstop chest panels help improve comfort and flexibility on the bike while adjustment tabs on the arms, and straps on the hips, will help riders achieve the perfect fit every time. On the safety side, CE-level 1 SEESMART™ armor at the shoulders and elbows keep riders protected. The Airwave 3 can further be fortified via our SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector. The jacket can then be connected to jeans with the double jeans loop.
- polyester 600D This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
- Lorica® Lorica® is constructed from microfibres that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
- Polyester High Density 600D A denser construction of 600D polyester.
- prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- 99% Polyester, 1% Polyamide
- adjustment strap | adjustment tabs
- ventilation panels The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
- jeans loop The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- short connection zipper
- inner pockets | slit pockets
Buy REV'IT Textile Motorcycle Jackets From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore