REV'IT Motorcycle Trousers Poseidon 2 GTX (Silver-Black)
Our Poseidon 2 GTX trousers are the perfect match to the Poseidon 2 Jacket. They’re purpose-built for their waterproofing abilities and to keep going when the weather wants you to stop. The outer shell is constructed by mixing 2-layer and 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabrics, which reduce water pick-up to a minimum. The fabric then provides not only the highest level of waterproofing but breathability, too. Protection comes in the form of our award-winning SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 armor, standard at the knees.At the hips, we’ve included the breathable and flexible CE-level 1 SEESMART™ protectors.
- 2L nylon 400D GORE-TEX® fabric This fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. Laminating the GORE-TEX® membrane to the nylon fabric creates a 100 percent waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell that offers excellent wearer comfort.
- 3L GORE-TEX® Pro nylon 400D fabric GORE-TEX® shells are made for riding in extreme conditions. The fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. A high-performance GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to a tough outer material and inner lining. The benefits of a 3-layer are less water pick up of the outer layer which results in breathable comfort for all weather conditions.
- 3L GORE-TEX® Pro Armacor fabric Pro Shell is a specific high-performance GORE-TEX® membrane bonded to a tough outer material and a specially developed, robust inner lining. Special GORE-SEAM® tape technology ensures all seams are 100% waterproof. Thanks to its patented lattice structure with an integrated Kevlar® core, ARMACOR® Product Technology offers extreme resistance to tears and abrasion, yet lighter weight. Incorporated into the Everest GORE-TEX® Pro Shell jacket, it will protect you in the event of a fall. This means safety and enhanced comfort – in all weather conditions. This top-performing fabric also has a solar-reflective finish, which, when exposed to direct sunlight, keeps the wearer cooler than standard black fabrics.
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- prepared for SaS Tec® CE hip protector
- laminated reflection Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
Waterproofing & Breathability
- 3L GORE-TEX® fabric A high-performance GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded to a tough outer material and inner lining. The benefits of a 3-layer are less water pick up of the outer layer which results in breathable comfort for all weather conditions.
- adjustment strap | adjustment tab
- air outlet
- VCS | aquadefence When opened the aquadefence system allows direct ventilation to the body. When the zipper or panel is closed, it presses onto the incorporated rain gutter, the jacket is then 100% wind- and waterproof. When the panel or zipper is closed the rain gutter will stop the water from entering via the ventilation holes, thereby keeping you dry and comfortable. (EU patent EP 2574249, US patent US 13/630.520)
- VCS | panel with FidLock® magnetic fastener Removable panels for optimum ventilation. Ventilation is nice on warmer days, but not as desirable in cold weather. The panels can be kept open due to the FidLock magnetic Fastener. The Fidlock® magnetic fastener not only uses the attraction but also the repulsion of magnets. This leads to a robust closure with high locking strength that can still be easily opened with one hand while riding.
- adjustable protector pockets Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
- calf zippers
- easy entrance zipper at calf The zipper can be opened at the calf allowing you to entrance the trousers easily.
- grip panel at seat The grip panel at the seat ensures you stay in control in all weather conditions and won't slide in your seat at any time. A key feature for any rider, pillion passengers will also appreciate this extra level of performance.
- hook-and-snap front closure This hook-and-snap construction ensures trousers stay closed. The snap closes the trousers and the hook smoothly interlocks into the channel ensuring that the trousers won't open while riding.
- short and long connection zipper Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- stretch Panels
- YKK slide lock front closure This unique front closure works like a slide lock and once closed it won't open up spontaneously. The slide locks into a conical shaped slider ensuring they won't separate until you want them to.
- prepared for Strapper suspenders The trousers are prepared for the Strapper suspenders. The Strapper can be connected to the short connection zipper at the back and the specially made hook and loop attachment point on the front side. The suspenders are compatible with a selection of trousers from the REV'IT! collection.
To Complete The Look Check Out:
Buy REV'IT Motorcycle Trousers From The VisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore