Oxford SP-J2 Aramid Jeans
Has a Regular fashion-oriented cut and looks like a regular jean
The new Oxford SP-J2 Aramid fibre denim jeans offer an improved fit, look and feel against older generations whilst maintaining high levels of protection. The SP-J2 Jeans have a fashion oriented look with the addition of safety features such as flexible, comfortable CE approved armour and a single layer of Aramid material in major impact zones (the same material used in Kevlar products) to give you maximum protection when and where it is needed.
- Aramid is one of these miracle materials Only 100% Aramid is used on SP-J Jeans anything else is a cheap mix which wont have the same protective properties. Avoid it, its a waste of money
- Aramid Panels have been generously sculpted to the shape of the jean and stiched into a triple seam at the sides, the most likely point of impact.
- Soft mesh pockets hold CE EN 1621-1 armour in place while allowing your skin to breath
- supplied with flexible CE approved armour.
- Proper heavy duty fly zips are used, not fiddly buttons!
- Large, strong belt loops are featured for durability in a harsh environment
- Large aperture pockets are much better suited to motorcycling than fiddly small ones
Buy Kevlar Jeans From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore