Extension cables for use with OptiMate Battery Chargers with SAE connectors.
New improved SAE-compatible connection lead.
Extension cables for SAE compatible OptiMates to enable them to be used further from the vehicle or battery. Simply plug one end into the outlet lead of the OptiMate and the other end into the accessory cable (e.g. eyelet lead as supplied with OptiMate, or other SAE accessory). Heavy-duty cable to prevent Voltage drop. This new SAE compatible lead is supplied with a detachable rubber sleeve to form weatherproof joints with other OptiMate SAE accessory leads. Available in 1.8 metre and 4.6 metre versions.
If your OptiMate or accessory has the white TM compatible connector, you need TM73
- Innovative heavy-duty connection system
- Compatible with standard SAE connectors
- Reliable weatherproof connection
- Thick copper 16 / 18 SWG cable
- Connector/cable rated at 5 Amps
- Electrical connections between cable and connector pins are fully sealed
- Rubber sealing shrouds enhance the weatherproof rating of connections
- Allows safe use of high amperage accessories like heated clothing / grips
- Delivered with a rubber shroud that will protect the connection from splashes or rain. Exists in Weatherproof version, resistant up to -40°C/-40°F temperatures