Nolan N80-8 Ally Helmet (Flat Black/Red)
N80-8, made for brave. The new top of the range road full face helmet, the heir to the extremely popular N87. A bold and modern design enhances every detail, from the shell to the air intakes. Thanks to its rich technical characteristics and generous standard equipment, it is the ideal helmet for any occasion, from long urban trips to the most challenging journeys, whatever the motorbike used and the destination to be reached.
- Lexan polycarbonate construction
- NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System
- Ultra-wide Pinlock fog-resistant visor
- Visor mechanism with tilting functionality
- Adjustable VPS (Vision Protection System) sun visor
- VPS automatic retraction system
- Microlock retention system
- Airbooster Technology ventilation system
- Clima Comfort inner padding with eco-friendly fabric
- Liner with innovative net construction
- LPC - Liner Positioning Control
- Cheek pads with removable padding
- Eyewear adaptive
- Moulded lining for inner cheek pads in polystyrene
- Wind protector
- Set-up for N-Com and ESS - Emergency Stop Signal
- ECE 22.06 approved
NERS (Nolan Emergency Release System) (Patent Pending)
- This system, patent pending, allows emergency teams to remove the cheek pads from the helmet while it is still being worn by the motorcyclist by simply pulling the red tapes attached to the front of the pads themselves.
- The large surface of the s/r (scratch resistant) visor makes it possible to have a broader view, also lateral, thus assuring maximum riding comfort and increasing active safety. The innovative visor mechanism with tilting functionality (patent pending) allows a greater extension of the area covered by the pinlock® and reduces the risk of accidental opening/closing of the visor as well as infiltrations.
Pinlock® Fog-Resistant Inner Visor
- Supplied according to segment and with full silicone border (fsb). The patented adjusting system allows the stretch of the Pinlock® inner visor acting from the exterior of the visor, without the necessity of removing.
- Moulded out of Lexan™*, it is s/r (scratch resistant) and f/r (fog resistant) treated and offers UV protection up to 400 nanometres. it can be easily removed for maintenance and cleaning and is fully adjustable. The drive system (patented) allows automatic retraction into the non-use position, thus simplifying emergency manoeuvres deriving from the need to quickly restore the maximum visibility offered by the visor.
- It is a double lever retention system with micrometric adjustment. It consists of a thermoplastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever. This device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening.
- The exclusive “airbooster technology” upper system ensures optimal ventilation where the rider’s head most requires: the air is extracted from the upper air intake and forced into the most critical areas, avoiding any dispersion, to guarantee maximum comfort also in extreme riding conditions.
“Clima Comfort” inner padding with ecofriendly fabrics
- A new design made with eco-friendly fabrics based on the use of 100% regenerated fibres sourced from the postconsumer recovery of nylon. Furthermore, the shape of the cheek pads and wind protector make the helmet easier to put on and better fitting and protects against air infiltrations.
- Liner with an innovative net construction - Combined with the “airbooster technology” ventilation system, it further aids the movement of air around the upper part of the rider’s head.
LPC (Liner Positioning Control)
- This system allows for the position of the liner to be adjusted, meaning that the helmet can be adapted to varying requirements and head shapes.
- This system has been designed for the comfort of eyeglass wearers. In a quick and easy way, it allows to obtain a space in the cheek pads for the glasses temples. It is reversible, so the cheek pads can be returned to the initial configuration. The cheek pads feature inner padding in expanded foam which can be removed from its fabric coverings, in order to make washing easier.
Set-Up For N-Com
The helmet is set up and approved with installed n-com communication system and with the innovative ESS (Emergency Stop Signal).
- N-Com Compatibility
- B902l R Series -
- B902 R Series -
- B601 R Series -
- ESS -
- MCS III R Series -
This Helmet is supplied with a Clear Visor and Pinlock Insert as standard.
Buy Nolan HELMETS From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore