NGK Spark Plug DR6HS
NGK DR6HS Spark plugs are constructed for longer life and optimum performance.
Trivalent Metal Plating Provides Superior Anti-Corrosion and Anti-Seizing Properties
- Corrugated Ribs Prevent Flashover
- Pure Alumina Silicate Ceramic Insulator
- Provides Superior Strength and Better Heat Transfer
- Copper Core Aids in Heat Removal
- Triple Seals Prevent Leakage
By using a copper electrode, NGK have been able to produce a spark plug with a much wider efficient operating capacity. The plugs do not overheat under high operating loads and can therefore ignite fuel without burning their electrodes.