The NGK Iridium Motorcycle Spark Plug CR9EIA-9 quickly dissipates large amounts of heat, preventing overheating and fouling and performs equally well in a hot or cold engine. Copper wire is used in place of the usual iron core, which dissipates heat quicker. It cools the electrode tip and insulator tip, which prevents hot spots that could cause pre-ignition.
Features & Benefits:
- Copper core prevents hot spots that can lead to pre-ignition
- Dissipates large amounts of heat, preventing overheating and fouling
- Performs equally well in a hot or cold engine
- Suitable for both high speed and low speed driving
- Allows the use of an extremely small diameter electrode (0.6mm) without compromising the spark plug's service life