Knox Micro-Lock Air Unisex Back Protector MK2
|Waist to Shoulder
Knox MICRO-LOCK Air back contours to the back and uses SMART technology to keep the armour super soft to touch but the cells lock on impact. The locking action increases the amount of impact absorbed by the back protector and reduces the energy passed through to the back.The Micro lock Air Back protector Mk2 features numerous improvements and additions on the previous model. It has been given a fresh new look with a redesigned removable outer cover and an improved double waist strap system for a more secure and comfortable fit.
- CE certified to the Motorcycle Back Protector Standard EN1621-1 – 2014 Level 2
- Designed and Made in the UK.
- Made from Knox Microlock, the softest armour in the Knox collection.
- CE approved to the highest Level 2 motorcycle protection standard.
- Stylish and fully removable outer cover with a sports stripe down the centre back. The cover can be easily removed and washed to keep the back protector clean and fresh.
- Breathable Air channels on the back protector combine with British made spacer fabric for multi directional air flow and maximum comfort.
- Multi position double waist strap system to give the most secure fit.
- The waist belt has the added benefit of adjustable and removable kidney armour.
- Quick release soft shoulder straps can cross over for increased comfort. They also give a fitting system for a Knox Micro-lock CE Approved Chest protector that can be added as an optional extra.
- 2 Sizes – S and L
- CE Certified EN1621 – 2 – 2014 Level 2
Knox Micro-Lock MK 2 is CE certified to the latest back protector standard, EN 1621-2:2014 Level 2 and passes tests at high and low temperatures -20C and + 40C making it a suitable back protector for all sports, motorcycle, bike, ski or snowboard.
The CE Test Covers
Approval of Technical file, Approval of user information, Approval of size range, Minimum zone of protection, Performance in ambient conditions, Performance in hydrolytic conditions, Ergonomic assessment, Product marking, Innocuousness.
The Micro-Lock Air MK2 also passed on the optional tests of Performance in high and low temperature conditions.