The RPHA 70 is a truly ingenious combination of a superlight race helmet (RPHA 11) with a fully prepared, comfort-orientated touring helmet.The shell and associated componentry has been engineered to within an inch of its life to enable the helmet to be equipped with an internal sun visor, while weighing the same as the track-focused RPHA 11!
Sharing the same large aperture, lockable, anti-fog equipped, quick release visor as its racing stable mate, the RPHA 70 offers tremendous, confidence-inspiring visibility.It has a powerful, purposeful look which features generous and controllable ventilation to the top, front, side and rear of the head – developed in HJC’s own wind tunnel to operate effectively for all riding styles.The anti-bacterial lining is not only detachable and machine-washable, but offers an emergency removal system for ambulance crews, in case of an accident.
The result is an unparalleled combination of comfort and practicality, which has to be tried to be believed.
• P.I.M. Plus shell construction comprised of carbon fibre, aramid and carbon-glass hybrid fibre provide enhanced shock-resistant performance, much greater comfort and lighter helmet.
• Multi cool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric and enhanced moisture wicking for quick drying and comfort.
• Double D Fastening System
• Pinlock Anti-Fog lens Included
• HJ-26ST visor fitment
• Comes with a Clear Visor Dark Visor Sold Separately
Safety Specification ECE22-05
Buy HJC HELMETS From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore