HJC RPHA 11 Jarban Motorcycle Helmet (White)
The HJC RPHA 11 builds upon the hugely successful RPHA 10, creating an even more finely tuned helmet for sport and track-day enthusiasts. A more aerodynamically refined shell, improved rear spoiler design, ACS "Advanced Channeling Ventilation System", an added forehead vent, greater field of view, a redesigned face shield gasket system and both clear and smoke tinted optically-superior Pinlock-ready 2D flat-racing shields round out the features of this helmet.
• Still comes in 3 shell sizes, but an XXS (52cm) size has been added due to demand from both racers and women.
• Still made from HJC's unique Premium Integrated Matrix, but re-shaped to save weight to compensate for all the additional features added to this helmet.
• Extremely strong but only 1300g fully loaded.
Safety Specification ECE22-05
• Complete overhaul of approach towards ventilation, for the benefit of both racers and road riders. HJC's wind tunnel has been adapted so that individual vents' performance can be measured in litres of air transported per second.
• Additional (adjustable) brow vent; additional chin vents (adjusted from inside), additional exhaust vents; redeveloped top vents with rubberised wheel adjusters and full internal seal to prevent water or wind ingress when closed; new rear vents under spoiler designed for maximum suction; new moulded channelling through EPS to connect all of the above vents.
• The result is measurably impressive ventilation, which has been benchmarked against the best of the competitor products.
VISOR / SHIELD
• Dual Shield Lock System. HJC has kept its very popular central locking mechanism for the visor - so easy to use because anyone can find the centre of their face (where the mouth is). But they have now added a 'deadlock' in case racers should hit the tarmac face-down and de-latch the mechanism.
• RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System : Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operations.
• Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
• Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situation.
• Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders.
• Enhanced Shield Dual Lock System for high speed racing condition.
• Multicool Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function than previous generation. Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
• It comes standard with both the 2D Road Legal Light Smoke and the Anti-fog insert lens.
• 5 Year Warranty
Buy HJC HELMETS From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore