Originally built for the racetrack, the RPHA 11 is HJC's premium sport helmet, designed with an aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
The Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M Plus) shell composition provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and a more comfortable and lightweight helmet using reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric.
The features cater to sport riders with an enlarged eye port for an increased view in a tucked position and an outstanding airflow ventilation system. Additional safety features include reflective patches on the rear neck area and an emergency release cheek pad system for safe and quick helmet removal in an emergency situation.
The RPHA11 indisputably demonstrates why HJC remains #1 in the world.
• Still comes in 3 shell sizes, but an XXS (52cm) size has been added due to demand from both racers and women.
• Still made from HJC's unique Premium Integrated Matrix, but re-shaped to save weight to compensate for all the additional features added to this helmet.
• Extremely strong but only 1300g fully loaded.
Safety Specification ECE22-05
• Complete overhaul of approach towards ventilation, for the benefit of both racers and road riders. HJC's wind tunnel has been adapted so that individual vents' performance can be measured in litres of air transported per second.
• Additional (adjustable) brow vent; additional chin vents (adjusted from inside), additional exhaust vents; redeveloped top vents with rubberised wheel adjusters and full internal seal to prevent water or wind ingress when closed; new rear vents under spoiler designed for maximum suction; new moulded channelling through EPS to connect all of the above vents.
• The result is measurably impressive ventilation, which has been benchmarked against the best of the competitor products.
VISOR / SHIELD
• Dual Shield Lock System. HJC has kept its very popular central locking mechanism for the visor - so easy to use because anyone can find the centre of their face (where the mouth is). But they have now added a 'deadlock' in case racers should hit the tarmac face-down and de-latch the mechanism.
• RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System : Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operations.
• Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
• Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situation.
• Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders.
• Enhanced Shield Dual Lock System for high speed racing condition.
• Multicool Interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function than previous generation. Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable.
• It comes standard with both the 2D Road Legal Light Smoke and the Anti-fog insert lens.
• 5 Year Warranty