Dainese Pro-Armor Back Protector (Short)
Constructed of expanded nitrile rubber in a unique open diamond lattice, the Dainese Pro-Armor Back Protector is designed to achieve CE Level 2 protection with maximum airflow and minimum weight and bulk. A segmented design incorporates 5 flexible sections for best adherence to anatomic curvature of the back and excellent longitudinal flexion. The soft nitrile material itself is able to bend laterally while ergonomic, adjustable straps and x-shaped lumbar band ensure the protector moves in unison with the rider, making the Dainese Pro Armor Back Protector one of the most comfortable standalone back protectors available.
- Back protector certified to CE Cat. II EN 1621.2/2014 Level 2
- Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Expanded nitrile rubber
- Thermoplastic bearings
- Removable and adjustable lumbar band
- Removable straps
- 4 bearings with 5 degrees of movement
- Longitudinal stretch and bending
- Rotational stretch
- Lateral bending
- Dynamic thickness
- Anatomical shape on both directions
- Perforated structure
Sizing: Choose the Type based on your Shoulder to Waist measurement, then choose your Size based on your Waist measurement.
- Short Type: 39cm-46cm (15.4"-18")
- Long Type: 46cm-51cm (18"-20")
- SM/MD: fits up to 38" waist
- LG/2XL: fits up to 48" waist
Note: Image is the Long Pro-Armor Back Protector.