Arai Penta-Pro Trials Helmet (White)
Thanks to its light weight, comfortable fit and ventilation system the Penta has been a long time favorite of professional and dedicated riders. The PRO version will add additional safety performance to this popular model. The Penta PRO trial helmet offers a clear, lightweight chin bar for additional protection. Due to its clever design, this chin bar minimizes obstruction of the line of sight. It is made of very strong, durable polycarbonate, adding protection against impacts that may be caused for instance by the handlebars. The FIM strongly recommends additional chin protection for trial riders, and made it compulsory by 2018 for Junior riders up to 16 years. The FIM also ruled that guards from other brands or third parties like accessory brands are not allowed.
- Outer shell made of highly impact resistant fibre.
- The inner shell has been made of EPS of up to 5 densities for correct impact absorption.
- “R75 shape”: outer shell design pattern (more resistant, rounder and smoother) which affords greater energy dissipation capacity in the event of an impact and, therefore, greater protection.
- Removable polycarbonate chin bar, extremely resistant which protects against eventual handlebar impacts.
- Front air inlets and extractors on the rear of the helmet, which allow for the removal of hot air from inside the helmet.
- Removable and washable side padding.
- Double ring closure system.