Arai MX-V Machine Motocross Helmet (Black/Yellow)
The MX-V evolved from the much loved VX-3 model. Years of experience can be found in this ultimate off road helmet. The perfect choice for MX, Enduro and Off-road use. Just as found in every Arai helmet, the basic and simple organic shell shape is based on the R75 Shape concept. The absence of exaggerated edges or protrusions on the shell is not a lack of creativity, but a commitment to maintaining the integrity of the shell with real world impact performance.
- Shell made of CLC fibres (Complex Laminate Construction). With an exclusive Arai fibre layer (very resistant and light) sandwiched between 2 layers of Super Fibre. This material is 40% stronger than standard fibreglass as regards extension and folding resistance.
- Efficient ventilation system with various front air inlets and rear extractors for an excellent airflow. The latter are detachable.
- The chin guard air inlet can be opened and closed from inside. It has a stainless steel grid (of just one piece). Removable and easy to clean.
- Fully removable and washable Dry-Cool® interior. Developed and tested in MotoGP.
- Facial Contour System (FCS): the FCS provide a “spring” effect that makes it easier to put the helmet on. The FCS padding better covers the area under the jaw and the cheek area. The FCS provides a safe support over a wider area providing greater stability and comfort with minimum pressure.
- Innovative peak: conducts the air towards the front inlets for greater cooling, whilst the different orifices help to reduce the “lifting” at high speed. Its elongated and rounded design help to protect the rider from the mud and other elements.
- The lateral side trim of the helmet opening helps allows the goggle band to sit firmly in place even during aggressive riding.
- Double ring fastener.
- EEC 22-05