Alpinestars SMX 6 v2 Boot
A performance boot for both track and street that is anatomically profiled and packed with innovative features, the S-MX 6 v2 incorporates the latest advancements in Alpinestars performance footwear design and development. Every component on the CE certified S-MX 6 v2 has been carefully designed to give you a crucial performance edge or keep you on the track for longer, in the form of protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
Every part of this boot has been carefully constructed with passion: from a bio-mechanical outer bracing system (similar to the top-end sports boots with a double hinge system fixed on the outside) to a sole that disperses water. The foot bed is constructed from EVA with Lycra which is removable and replaceable if necessary, unlikely considering the quality. The sole means that less water stays on the bottom of your boots, great for prolonging it's life.
A new microfibre design on the front, calf and rear accordion bellows gives a more durable feel, while remaining flexible with a great freedom of movement. The ankle protection can now be seen when you peel back the Velcro closure system so you know the level of protection you'll be getting. The footbed is removable and a breathable textile inner lining features anti-sliding microfibre suede reinforcement at the heel.
Buy Alpinestars Boots From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
- New microfibre design on front, rear bellow & rear calf plus TPU ankle brace protector to give more protection, flexibility & stability
- Durable hi-tech microfibre upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility
- TPU lateral ankle brace protection provides biomechanical support between lateral top calf/shin & ankle & offers improved structural integrity
- Air vents on shin plate, cuff & heel counter with breathable mesh inserts
- High modulus TPU injected shin guard, calf protector, heel counter, shift pad & lateral ankle brace
- Internal Safety Protector: visible double density ankle protector on medial side located between the upper & lining
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU slider features easy screw fixing concept
- Internal insole with the shank reinforcement integrated for added support to the arch area
- Medial side entry opening/closure system features elastic-mounted zipper with wide Velcro closure. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat & secure
- Wide opening aperture for ease of access
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti- sliding micro fibre suede reinforcement on heel area
- Removable anatomic footbed includes EVA & Lycra for comfort & support
- Alpinestars' exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved water run-off & grip
- NEW SMX-6 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010