Alpinestars Missile V3 Leather Trousers (Black/Black) - Regular Leg
The Missile V3 Leather Pants feature a newly evolved, precise 'flex fit' design, with the pre-curved legs, and flex zones on the knee and waist delivering a close riding fit with plenty of stretch for optimal rider movement. Featuring a premium leather chassis for enhanced abrasion resistance and ergonomic stretch panels for comfort, these pants are also equipped with a large ventilation port on the knee for maximum airflow. These pants are Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 10 Airbag System, complete with its extended hip protection.
- Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active race protection, these pants Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 10 Airbag System with its extended hip protection.
- Comfort fit; design follows the contours of the knee for the optimal blend of comfort and freedom of movement.
- 'High Flex' design for an optimized fit and enhanced freedom of movement.
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
- Extensive stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps improve fit and reduce riding fatigue.
- Strategically positioned ventilation on thigh for internal air cooling.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- Hook and loop waist adjuster for secure and personalized fit.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
- Alpinestars GP-R Lite internal protection on knee.
- Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
- Dual layers in exposed areas for additional abrasion resistance.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather.
- Opening ventilation panel on knee delivers maximum airflow and can be secured in the open position; the knee is CE Certified, even when the panel is open.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE - Category II EN17092 standards - AA class.