Alpinestars Gp Force Air Leather Jacket (Black)
The GP Force Airflow Leather Jacket is a new airflow version of the existing GP Force Leather Jacket. Featuring a fully perforated chest and back, soft buffalo leather main construction with extensive polyamide stretch panels, external DFS Lite shoulder sliders and internal Nucleon Flex Pro CE Level 2 internal armour, the GP Force Airflow is a highly versatile Tech-Air® Ready, sport leather jacket for the everyday rider in mild and warmer climates.
Buy Alpinestars Motorcycle Leather Jackets From TheVisorShop Online Motorcycle Superstore
- Adding to the jacket's versatility is a removable windbreaker liner allowing the GP Force Airflow Jacket to be worn in a wider range of temperatures, great for those commuter riders experiencing large temperature swings in many regions of the world and throughout the year.
- CE Level 2 armour also offers riders the highest level of passive protection with no need to upgrade, unless of course if it's the ultimate in rider protection the customer is looking to wear it with the Tech-Air®5 Airbag System. Offering extensive polyamide stretch panels around the collar, chest, pectoral areas, inner arms, back, and sides, the GP Force Airflow is an excellent option to pair with the Tech-Air® 5.
- Tech-Air® Ready.
- Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Buffalo soft leather construction with perforated front and back panels.
- Extended polyamide stretch panels on abdomen, under the arms, and on the arms for an optimum high performance riding fit.
- Nucleon Flex Pro Level 2 internal armour for effective impact protection.
- External DFS Lite protector on the shoulders for additional protection against abrasion in a key area.
- Detachable windbreaker liner.
- Waterproof compartment.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE - Category II EN17092 standards - AA class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an upgrade.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Pro internal armour.