Puncture Safe Tyre Sealant Ultraseal Kit 1 Litre
Ultraseal can pay for itself with increased tyre life and mpg, with the bonus of a constant protection against punctures. The quality and efficiency of Ultraseal is proven again and again in the many test reports and testimonials. Ultraseal does not mask unsafe casing damage, does not void tyre manufacturers' warranty, does not rust or corrode wheel rims and requires no special handling at tyre replacement. This 1 Litre bottle will have enough to do both wheels on any motorbike.
If you are coming to our new State of the art Workshop to have tyres fitted , we charge £12.50 per wheel to install Ultraseal in your bike.(£25 for both wheels including labour and the Ultraseal). We have tested this product and believe in it 100% it really works.
Ultraseal is the next generation of tyre sealant, that is environmentally friendly with natural solids and fibres...
It is designed to protect against punctures and prolong the life of tyres.
Ultra Seal GB - IMAGE
Make your tyres Puncture Proof!
NO PUNCTURES, NO EXCESSIVE TYRE WEAR.
- Ultraseal will permanently repair punctures caused by puncturing objects up to 6mm
- The repair is guaranteed for the life of the tyre
- Speed tested up to 173mph
- Tested for stability up to 100,000 miles
- Helps extend tyre life by as much as 40%
- Compatible with all tyre safety bands
- Conditions and makes the tyres supple, thereby helping reduce sidewall age cracking
What is Ultraseal and why do i need it?
- Ultraseal is a liquid chemical formula which is installed inside the tyre, and prevents you from getting flat tyres.
- Ultraseal is installed in minutes through the tyre valve and without having to remove the wheels.
- Once Ultraseal has been installed it is then on guard, sealing and curing any punctures "as they happen".
- Ultraseal has been tested and road proven by Shell Research Laboratories...
- Anyone who has had a high speed blow-out, knows what a terrifying and dangerous experience it is. It can happen without warning, making your car, motorcycle or caravan/trailer impossible to handle and putting you and your passengers in extreme danger.
- Slow punctures are a major cause of blowouts and are usually very difficult to detect. Installing Ultraseal in your tyres helps to ensure that you will not be placed in a potentially life threatening situation.
- A puncture is not only costly and inconvenient, but also dangerous.