Richa Colorado 2 Pro Textile Motorcycle Trousers Black (Short Leg)
The Colorado 2 Pro Trousers are the second generation of Richa's popular regular fitting Colorado pants and sees the introduction of a fully laminated 3L and 2L Aquashell outer that won’t let you down in even the heaviest of rain. This advanced outer textile is coupled with fully waterproof sealed YKK zippers on ventilation zones and upper legs.
These Richa Textile Trousers also have RMT (Reverse Moisture Transmission) technology to wick sweat and moisture away from you without letting the rain and damp air in! The Colorado 2 Trousers also have a Fully detachable thermal lining for optimal insulation in the colder months of the year. Bang up-to-date Contra Glide technology to keep you in the saddle and prevent slipping and D3O® knee protection included, hip add-ons available separately. For added comfort there are accordion stretch panels at the upper knee and rear and there is a short connection zipper for jacket attachment plus two outside pockets for small essentials.
Packed with the latest technical advancements, these regular fitting men’s bike pants are fully waterproof (no, really, even the zips) and designed to keep you warm and dry without compromising your freedom of movement.
Buy Richa Textile Motorcycle Trousers From The Visorshop Online Motorcycle Superstore
- Richa Aquashell Pro
- Mix of 3L and 2L laminated Aquashell outer shell to keep you dry, even in heavy rain
- RMT (Reverse Moisture Transmission) technology
- Detachable thermal liner for optimal insulation
- Contra Glide Technology prevents saddle slipping
- D3O® protection at knees, with optional hip protection
- Waterproof YKK sealed zips at air ventilation zones on the upper legs
- Accordion stretch panels at upper knee and back side
- Regular fit
- Connection zipper (short)
- Two outside pockets for storage