Rev'it Undersuit | Base Layer - Supersonic (Black|Grey)
The Supersonic undersuit targets riders who look to make the most of their freedom of movement on track when riding in a leather one-piece suit. Carried out in a unique, seamless 3D roundknit, the Supersonic uses this technology to prevent seams from interfering when honing your skill on track. Its incredible moisture-wicking functionality helps to keep things cool on track, making sure transpiration is transported away from the body while cooling airflow is promoted. Those looking to get their lap times down with comfort and confidence will welcome the Supersonic undersuit as a great addition to their riding wardrobe.
SIZE CHART IN CM:
| Size Supersonic undersuit
| 1 = XS/S
|| 85 - 96
|| 72 - 83
|| 88 - 97
| 2 = M / L
|| 97 - 108
|| 84 - 95
|| 98 - 107
| 3 = XL/XXL
|| 109 - 120
|| 96 - 109
|| 108 - 119
- multi yarn PrimaLoft®, polyamide and Lycra® round knit The roundknit construction that includes PrimaLoft® along with Lycra®, which provide insulation and stretch properites.
- 64% Polypropylene, 34% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- race fit This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette. | tight
- 3D round knit technology Seamless 3D round-knit garments provide superior comfort and technical function for a wide range of athletic activities, including motorcycle riding. The 3D name comes from the texture and shape of the roundknit. Made on a circular knitting machine, seamless garments have superior elasticity for optimal shaping to the body. The virtual lack of seams results in optimal comfort, while also imparting important functionality: fewer seams make the garment less vulnerable for seam breaks, drop stitches, etc., and therefore longer lasting. Those seams that are absolutely necessary are made using flatlock technology, to eliminate bulk. The result is the ultimate in comfort and function.
- easy entrance strap
- Dryarn® Dryarn® is used in this garment to assist in its moisture-wicking abilities; keeping the skin feeling fresh by quickly drawing sweat or wetness away from the body.
- Easy entry to slide in and out of leathers This garment allows the rider to easily slide in and out of leathers; preventing skin chafing or unnecessary sticking due to sweat or moisture build-up.
- Fly opening This garment has a fly opening, similar to those in men’s under garments.
- Moisture wicking This garment has been designed to wick moisture away from the body, keeping you dry and comfortable in ever-changing weather and climate conditions.
- Opening at top back The opening at the top back allows for easy ingress and egress when using this garment.
- Roundknit construction with Lycra® The roundknit construction means that there are fewer seams used when creating this garment. Fewer seams mean increased comfort, support, and cooling in places where traditional seams could create unnecessary chafing or discomfort. By adding Lycra® to the roundknit construction, it allows for more flexibility and stretch, providing an ideal fit to the end user.
- ankle and thumb straps